Lend Lease Europe GP Limited (referred to as "we", "us", "our") is part of the Lend Lease Group.
Touchwood Free Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- To enter Touchwood’s Free Prize Draw you need to register your personal details online at www.touchwoodsolihull.co.uk between 1st and last day of each month.
- All registrations received up until 11.59pm on the last day of each month will qualify for the prize draw. There is only one prize.
- There will be one winner selected at random from all registrations.
- To qualify the registration must include all the following details:
- The entrant's name
- Telephone no.
- Email address
- By giving us your email address you are consenting to receive email communications from Touchwood.
- The winner will receive a giftcard worth £250 to spend at any of the stores within Touchwood Shopping Centre, Solihull, B91 3GJ.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
- No purchase necessary.
- All entrants must be UK resident, aged 18+.
- The winners' details will be available from the Touchwood Management Offices.
- Winners may not request and are not entitled to a cash alternative to their prize and their prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The prize will be dispatched to the winner within 30 days of the draw date.
- The Promoter will not be liable if a prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter. Return of prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to a prize notification within a reasonable time will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected at the Promoter's discretion. In the event that a winner declines his or her prize the Promoter may elect, at its own discretion, to select an alternate winner.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into.
- Free Prize Draw promoter is Lend Lease Real Estate Investment Services Limited, The Hub, Touchwood, Solihull, B91 3GJ.
- The winner may be required to become involved in future publicity and photographs of the winner may be used in the press and promotional materials. By entering the draw you hereby assign all copyright which you may own in your entry to the Promoter and you acknowledge that the Promoter will own all the copyright in your entry. Copyright of publicity will belong to the promoter Lend Lease Real Estate Investment Services Limited, The Hub, Touchwood, Solihull, B91 3GJ.
- Employees of Touchwood and their immediate family members, associated agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible.
- Only one registration per person to the prize draw is permitted. The number of registrations per household is not restricted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to registrations, or registrations lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server failures, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control. All lost, damaged or incomplete registrations will be deemed invalid. Proof of registration shall not be proof of delivery or receipt.
- By entering the draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions on line at www.touchwoodsolihull.co.uk for how to use your giftcard.
- By entering the draw, all entrants are deemed to accept all the terms and conditions. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, change the dates of entry into the draw and/or the dates on which the draw will be promoted and the Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw these Terms and all other terms and Conditions and/or the Competition without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed and performed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
Copyright and submitted material
All materials and information on this Website including without limitation any logo, design, text, graphic and their arrangement ("Content") are licensed to or owned by Lend Lease Corporation Limited. Unless we indicate otherwise you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the Content in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical or otherwise without our prior permission or the written permission of the copyright owner. You may access and use the Content and this Website for your own personal use only. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute Content to the Website, such Content will become our property and you hereby assign all rights, title and interests in and to such contributions to us.
Any comments or materials sent to us through the Website including feedback data, questions, comments and suggestions (collectively "Feedback"), will be deemed to be non-confidential. We have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation. Further, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services incorporating such Feedback. We reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Lend Lease Corporation Limited treats personal data with respect and integrity. The Website Privacy Statement applicable to this Website explains how personal data will be treated as you access and interact with this Website and can be accessed.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user.
In accessing this Website, you must not:
- disrupt or interfere with the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Website or linked websites;
- disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of this Website or linked websites;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Website, or any of the Content, without our prior written permission;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website;
- use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity through the use of the Website, including infringement of any third party intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade marks, patent, trade secrets and confidential information), fraud, child pornography, trafficking in obscene material, violation of applicable export restrictions, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, hacking, sending of viruses or other harmful files, or illegal posting of computer passwords or computer code;
- attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or parts of this Website that are not opened to public access;
- or post or transmit to or via this Website any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
If we issue you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of this Website, you are solely responsible for any use of the Website through such access, whether authorised or not.
You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this Website. We reserve the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Warranties and disclaimers
The Content and this Website are provided "as is" and "as available". To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that this Website or the server that operates it is free from viruses or other corrupted materials or occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this Website or that use of this Website will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Content or this Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
We reserve the right to make any change to the Content without notice. We may also make improvements or changes to information described in the Content at any time without notice. For example, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the Content.
The Content may contain general information about our products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
- constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
- form part of the terms and conditions for our products and services;
- take account of your particular financial position or requirements.
The Website may include information about stocks and their prices. The information made available on stock prices on the Website does not reflect the current or "real time" price of the stock. Images and diagrams on this Website are intended to be a visual aid only and do not necessarily accurately depict the object described.
Your use of this Website including all Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Website is at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Website, you must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this Website.
Limitation of liability
If a jurisdiction allows liability to be limited but not excluded, our total liability is limited to the maximum extent possible.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under the any legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
Termination and suspension
A reference to "£" or "pounds" throughout this Website is a reference to English currency, unless stated otherwise.
The applicable law relating to the content, access and use of this website is that of England and Wales unless the law of another country applies by operation of any statute or regulation. Use of this website indicates your irrevocable and unconditional consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.