After customers purchase our products, you’re the one who helps them get more out of their new
Apple technology. Your day in the Apple Store is filled with a range of focused support and service
tasks. Whether you’re helping customers get started with the Mac or finding answers to their
questions about other Apple devices, you’re ready to share knowledge and provide exceptional
assistance. You gain satisfaction from bringing resolution and insight to each customer, elevating his
or her relationship with Apple to the next level.
• Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them
to other team members.
• Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialities and skill sets.
• Ability to thrive on change as products evolve.
As a Service Specialist, you help new owners get started and current ones get quick, efficient
support — developing strong, positive relationships with Apple. When a customer needs assistance,
you quickly assess their situation. Sometimes you take care of customers with advice or a solution
on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple technology to help with iPod, iPhone and iPad
devices. At other times, you refer customers to Support team members who get them up and
running again. You even provide personal training for new customers, helping them acquire the
basic skills they need to get started on photo, video and music projects. The entire store team
benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers. By helping Apple
maintain strong relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success.
• You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
• You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
• You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
• You’re fluent in the local language.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online via apple.com/jobs/uk/retail