|Closing Date:||23rd November 2021|
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full Time
Closing Date: 23/11/2021
Your career. Made by you.
Do you have the right ingredients?
Whether you’ve worked in a kitchen before, are looking to learn or have a passion for food, you’re welcome here, and we’ll provide you with all the training you need.
You will learn how to make great pizzas, talk to our guests, put smiles on faces and sauce on T-shirts. Whatever you’d like to get from your job with us, from progression and development, to financing your studies or learning a new skill. What you get here, is made by you.
A taste of what we’re all about:
• Passionate about cooking quality fresh food
• Great communicators and capable of working under pressure
• Always learning
• Energetic, personable individuals with great attention to detail
• Hands on
• Genuine and always ourselves
• Love working as part of a team
Is this you? Come and be part of our team!
• £9.20 per hour for all Pizza Chefs when you've completed your training
• Under 21 & 23 £8.36 per hour during your training
• 23 and over £8.91 per hour during your training
• Tronc tips go to you each month split 50:50 between BOH & FOH*
• Want to progress? Fancy an Apprenticeship or to become a Manager? Just say it and we are on it
• Treat yourself and your friends with 50% discount (all drinks included)
• Fill your belly with free food on shift
• Discounts and more across online and high street shops on our benefits portal
• Employee support service for you and your family
• Join our PizzaExpress community network that provides easy access to your rotas, payslips and more
• Plan for the future with company pension contributions
• Life assurance – we obviously hope you won’t need it, but it’s there just in case
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
• Uniform provided
• Refer a friend scheme – £200 for kitchen team & £1000 for managers
It is your career, and we are here to support you
We love bringing people together. Fun, team working, leanring, flexibility and a great atmosphere, this is what we are all about. We think sharing is exciting, whether it’s pizza or experiences, and we have donated over £2m for our charity partners over the past 5 years.
We’re proud of every one of our team members, and we value the unique story that each of us brings. Our diversity makes us stronger, and we believe that sharing and supporting what matters to us helps to break down the barriers that stop us all from truly belonging and connecting. Inclusivity and respect are at the heart of our business and are valued by our teams, customers, and suppliers. PizzaExpress and Milano is a place where everyone is welcome, and everyone belongs. As such, we assess each application on the aptitude to do the job and nothing else.
*Tronc, or credit and debit card gratuities and service charge, is a fair way to pay Tronc tips to our teams. All Tronc tips go to you, our team, with the amount split 50:50 between our kitchen and waiting/front of house team. All tronc payments are made at the end of each pay period, along with your normal pay. This sits outside your contractual benefits, and is one of the best perks of working in the hospitality sector.